Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beach Shrimp


This easy shrimp bake is the best.  The shrimp are baked in Italian dressing, ground pepper, garlic, lemon juice, parsley,  and of course butter.  Everything is tossed together in a baking dish and put into a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.





Remove from the oven and serve.  Nothing could be easier for a quick dinner.

I served this dish with a tossed green salad and some bread.


Beach Shrimp
From my recipes

Ingredients:
3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp

1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian dressing
1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 lemons, halved
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup butter, cut up

Directions:
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, tossing to coat. Squeeze juice from lemons over shrimp mixture, and stir. Add lemon halves to pan. Sprinkle evenly with parsley; dot with butter.
2. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Serve in pan.
Makes 6-8 servings



3 comments:

  1. They look so succulent, and flavoursome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing looking shrimp! I'm on such a seafood kick now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dish! I love shrimps so much! I usually just cook them with lemon juice, not adding anything else (I'm that lazy when cooking for myself).
    Think I should give your recipe a try!

    ReplyDelete