1 (4.5-5 pound) beef brisket trimmed
½ cup Barbecue Sauce
¼ cup chili sauce
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix the barbecue sauce, chili sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in a mixing bowl.
4. Spoon the sauce mixture over the brisket.
5. Wrap the brisket in foil and place in a large baking dish.
6. Bake brisket for 1 hour for each pound.
7. Let the brisket sit for 30 minutes before slicing. Serve with extra barbecue sauce, if desired.