Friday, June 29, 2012

Corn Pancakes

Today, for "French Fridays With Dorie," we made Corn Pancakes.  These  sweet litte cakes are used as an accompaniment for a meal. They are very simple to make. Begin by putting all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.  You then fry the little cakes and eat!

They were very tasty and enjoyed by the family.  As was suggested by Dorie - they would make a terrific accompaniment for the Thanksgiving turkey.  A suggestion I am going to take her up on.

I would rate this recipe a 4 out of 5  stars:)  This recipe can be found on page 337 in "Around My French Table."

Ready to Get Blended


Frying in "The Black Pan"

Almost Ready



  1. Geri, Glad your family enjoyed these! I found them to be quite good, too! They look perfectly delicious! Have a great 4th!!

  2. I loved these pancakes, too! I love that you've rated these...I've contemplated doing that, too...a nice touch :) Enjoy your holiday week, my friend~