Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Crab and Grapefruit Salad

This week in "French Fridays With Dorie" we made a Crab and Grapefruit Salad.  This was a fabulous salad. Even the picky eaters in the family loved it.  Crab,  Ruby Red Grapefruit, cucumbers, red bell pepper, and mint are all wonderful flavors mixed together in one delicious salad.  As it should be, the standout flavor was the crab.   This recipe was easy to follow and quick to prepare.    It is great as a luncheon salad or a dinner salad.  For me, this recipe is one I will make over and over again.  You can find this recipe on page 134, "Around My French Table."































3 comments:

  1. Gosh, you got your whole family to eat this???? I thought it was marvelous, but my gang is not so thrilled about seafood...so I didn't even offer them any :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geri, This salad surprised me…it really was delicious! I will also be making it over and over again! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought to use some of these ingredients here with the crab, but apparently it does work. Glad it was a hit at your house. That blend may be worth a try! Enjoy the weekend.-

    ReplyDelete