2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
1 (12 ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
1. Mix the olive oil, garlic salt, chili powder, and cumin in a small bowl.
2. Place broccoli in a large bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over the broccoli and toss to coat well.
3. Spray a 9x13 – inch-baking pan lightly with cooking spray. Put the broccoli in the baking pan.
4. Roast the broccoli for 20 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
5. Remove from oven and toss the broccoli with the cheese. Serve immediately.