|Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread|
Refrigerator biscuits are the base for this bread. I cut the biscuits into quarters, shake them in in sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice mixture, stack them in a Bundt pan, and pour a delicious butter, maple syrup, and of course pumpkin sauce over the biscuits. I bake for 20 minutes, cool, and serve.
This is a quick and easy dish to make for breakfast, brunch, potlucks, family/friend get togethers.
Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
3 (7.5 ounce) cans of biscuits
½ cup butter, melted
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
½ cup canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Arrange the walnuts in the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
3. Put the sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice in a Ziploc bag. Shake until well mixed.
4. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Place a small amount of the cut biscuits into the Ziploc bag and shake until well coated.
5. Put the cut biscuit quarters on top of the walnuts and continue layering evenly until all the quarters have been used.
6. Stir together the melted butter, brown sugar, pumpkin, and maple syrup until well mixed.
7. Pour the mixture over the biscuits. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Cool for 5 minutes.
9. Place a serving dish or plate over the Bundt pan and invert. Let the bread cool before eating.
|Walnuts in Bottom of Bundt Pan|
|Biscuit Quarters With Sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|Biscuit Quarters Arranged in Bundt Pan|
|Ready For The Oven|