Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eleven Days and Counting

It's  hard to believe  Thanksgiving is  11 days away.  At our house, we have family and friends over around 1:00.  We eat, watch TV, eat, play games , and eat some more.

I usually try at least one new recipe during the Thanksgiving holidays.  Last year, I got an idea from Dorie Greenspan on baking a stuffed pumpkin.  This year, I thought I would expand on the idea and try a bread pudding baked in a pumpkin- stay tuned .

Our Thanksgiving dinner also includes family favorites from the past like  Cranberry Fluff, Olde English Stuffing,  pumpkin and pecan pies - just to name a few.

I will have Thanksgiving recipes from my home posted on the blog during the next eleven days -  so check back for some tasty recipes.

Happy Eating,

Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment