Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Best Thanksgiving Kitchen Appliance Was????????

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving dinner, as I was working on loading the dishwasher, I thought which kitchen appliance I am  most thankful for.

Without the oven, I could not roast a delicious juicy turkey, make pies, cake, cookies or breads.  Without the stove I could not make my side dishes, stuffing, or gravy.  Without the mixer it would be hard to make the cake, cookies and breads.   The food processor was necessary to chop my cranberries, apples, and nuts just  right, not to mention the slicing of the mushrooms for the stuffing.

Without my dishwasher, I would spend days washing and drying all the dishes used to prepare and eat Thanksgiving dinner.

Soo what is the best kitchen appliance?  I don't know if I can pick just one - but if I had to it would be the dishwasher.   Why -  I would still be doing the dishes and I would much rather be cooking than washing and drying dishes.

What is your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment